WahSu Catering

WahSu Catering
Yummylicious food at reasonable prices.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Marianne & Andrew's Wedding

On 27th December 2014, we had the privilege of witnessing and serving food for Marianne and Andrew's wedding!

It was a time filled with joy and hope as we celebrate the beginning of a new chapter for this genuine and warm-hearted couple. Everything about the wedding from the decor to the ceremony was personalised and DIY-ed!

We made several types of finger foods for this wedding and worked out a flexibke package including drinks and food display for the couple and their guests.

Items in the photo are (from left) mixed fruit tartlets, mini quiche, sausage and vegetable skewer, egg sandwiches, banana puff and mini chicken burgers.

We thank Marianne and Andrew for the opportunity to bless their wedding with the foods. Believing for an adventurous journey together for them both!

4 comments:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com / 

    ReplyDelete